Take a deep breath, It's the morning of your very first day...

So hows everyone doin?
2 bulan ga nge-post dan kayaknya ga ada yang kangen ya(hiksss), dan mungkin kalo tika ga promot tulisan baru di twitter opening nya bakal jadi.... 5 bulan ga ngepost, 3 taun ga ngepost, 18 taun since the last post, heniiiiiiing...

Ok, lemme guess pasti lagi pada mudik ayaya? Apa lagi packing? Otw? It must be fun fun fun. How about me? I'll be fine by just reading online manga and watching k-drama overnight till the 153th episode hehe sound pathetic? Naaah its so much fun plus i have to take care of my brother yang kena cacar. Yep the chickenpox dan fortunately aku udah kena 3 bulan yang lalu jadi(semoga) ga kena lagi.

Denger denger kalo belom nge post new high school life nya belom bisa disebut gaul ya? Baiklah kalau begitu...
Have i told you anyway that finally I went to the public school I always rooting on hahahahahaha ya SMA8, yes it was 'that' hard to make my parents agree but at the end of the day I made it and they finally let me. Akhirnya yang di tunggu tunggu tiba... MOS. How was the mos? The very first day, I was obviously nervous that I forgot to listen to Taylor Swift's Fifteen in the morning. I forgot how to make friends on first day of school walaupun ini ke 3 kali nya hari pertama ke sekolah baru yang satu sekolah ga ada yang kenal sama sekali... Cool eh? Back to the story aku janjian sama Nabila, anak 8 pertama yang aku kenal via twitter, dan abis di bagi bagi gugus nya, kita ga se gugus. Was pretty disappointing. Dan masih inget, yang baris di depan aku caca, belakang aku si wangi, terus sapi;;) Hehe abis mos selesai, ternyata satu gugus langsung jadi kelas... Ga diacak lagi betapa senang hatiku. Day by day passed. We get to know each other very well, hangout, buka bareng, and many more. They taught me things I never knew before. Things that I'm sure i will never learn If I dont took this way. How to be more independent, how to not always see upside, how to cope with larger environment, how to see things with different prespective... within 2 months. Super. And thank you X-8.

credit: sarka

Uhm and as you can see in my twitter bio(hehehehe) I joined the softball club... Its every friday and saturday(and some additional days) It was very exciting meski aku juga ga jago jago amat hehe, tapi kalo kerja keras, who knows kan? ;)
Oh iyaaa satu lagi hehe, i finally got my blackberry(once in a lifetime moment), and its pink. yes PINK. Even the main reason was................forget it. Dont mind to ask my pin ok?;;)) hahah

Yesterday I went to the movie with Nadya. Just two of us. Ok why does it come up in creepy way -_- yes I went to ciwalk with oci last week, just two of us too. Eeeek believe me Im still in love with Bastian Schweinsteiger. Nadya and I talked soooo much because we have many things in common, dont we? Hehe we watched harry potter then tried the jonas photobox :


That was so much fun. Thank you for everyone, you new people that gave many colours in my new life as a high schooler. Hehe. thaks so much.