HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RAINY

CRAP. SORRY I FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY.

I have always been an odd duck about birthdays. Its kind of mental block or something. They aren't even on my radar screen until after they pass and I feel guilty.
I'm the bad person.

I know remembering and calling someone up to say, "Hey, happy birthday!" is a big deal and not something to forget and yet, I cant even do that. 
I know birthdays are the one day once a year where we celebrate the simple fact that a person exist, to tell someone that we're glad they're in our lives. And I missed that. 
Now I feel guilty and terrible that my mental block about birthdays affects people that I really care about. 

So Happy Birthday Rainy . My best friend, my sister, my math physic sundanese teacher, my special diet consultant, my partner in crime, everything! May you get anything you want in your birthday. In health, family, education. GOD BLESS YOU IN EVERYWAYS <3333
I dont know, Im lost of words I just I realised how dumb I had been and missed you birthday. haa :(