Quotes



And so, yeah I want to share some quotes here. Ok, move on quotes. Why? I dont know. Joking. ehehe. Well, Im sure some of you have passed hmm hard times, you know.. ah. whatever its called, and sometimes a good quotes or saying can help you a little. and yeah it worked on me :p
Here it is :

"Letting go isn't about giving up. It's about accepting that there are things that cannot be." Unknown

"There’s no need to miss someone from your past. There’s a reason they didn’t make it to your future." Unknown

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you." Unknown

"Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go." Herman Hesse

"You are responsible for your life. You can't keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on." Oprah Winfrey

"Letting go has never been easy, but holding on can be as difficult. Yet strength is measured not by holding on, but by letting go." Len Santos

"You can't keep blamming yourself. Just blame yourself at once, and move on."  Dan Castellaneta

"All love is shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartly in love all the time." Julie Andrews

"A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it."  Unknown

"Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you." Unknown

"If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it. " Unkown